What do we Repair?
we repair a wide range of equipment
leak detector is an innovative,
portable natural gas detector for easy gas pipe survey and gas leak detection. This unit can operate on different surfaces and situations during survey, is highly sensitive, responds quickly, and has a short recovery time. The IRwin® is lightweight and durable, making it the perfect solution for days spent outdoors surveying.
Flame Pack 400
is a hydrocarbon gas detector
that utilizes hydrogen flame ionization (HFI) detection mode. This unit detects gas up to one part per million (PPM) and alerts the user when gas is detected with an audible alarm.
how to send for repairs
- Print and complete the below form and include it in the box with your item.
- Remove batteries and empty any fuel from the cylinder before shipping. An empty fuel cylinder should be included in the box. The probe should also be included, as applicable.
- Equipment should be shipped in its original shipping/storage case and securely taped, not locked, for protection. Please include the original foam from your equipment’s case, otherwise Southern Cross will need to provide new foam at an additional charge to you.
- Ship the equipment to us:
Southern Cross: Repair Department
192 Technology Parkway NW, Suite 500, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
- We will call you once we have completed an assessment of your item and can give you an estimate on the cost of the repair. You will not be charged until you accept the estimate.
Questions? Contact Us